iPod Cover

E

ebh5348

I have a 3G iPod. I got it last year right when that generation iPod had been relased, so there were no protective covers for it. So as one can expect the front of my iPod is scratched up pretty bad, there really is no way that I can clean it up. I would like to know if there is some company or someway that I can get the front of my iPod replaced with a fresh one or even a new colored one? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini 09, MBP 12, MBA 15
ColourWare is cool but look what 4 bucks can get you.

OP
J

Jonster

i'm not sure that will work on the scratches i have on my screen. i'll take pics to show you what i mean later.

OP
J

Jonster

yeah yeah, i'm double posting, but i was looking into more of the colorware thing. they don't actually give you a new case or anything. they don't even disassemble your ipod at all. they just add a coat of paint. does anybody know of any other customizing sites like this or if i can get something etched on the back of my ipod even though i already own it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.