How do I copy and paste multiple items from webpages to Excel?

Reaction score
This is driving me nuts. I am building a contacts database which involves copying multiple items such as names, emails etc from websites and then pasting into an Excel database, and have been doing this fine on a PC with Office Clipboard. The problem is that Scrapbook doesn't seem to work between these applications (Firefox and Office Mac 2011) -ie it doesn't collect from webpages. I can't find anything about this online. Can anyone help or recommend another app please?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
CopyPaste is one of several clipboard extenders that allow you to have multiple items for pasting.

OP
M
Reaction score
Thank you very much. "Clipboard extender" was the search term that evaded me! I ended up downloading Jumpcut and it works fine.:D

Reaction score
This is driving me nuts. I am building a contacts database which involves copying multiple items such as names, emails etc from websites and then pasting into an Excel database, and have been doing this fine on a PC with Office Clipboard. The problem is that Scrapbook doesn't seem to work between these applications (Firefox and Office Mac 2011) -ie it doesn't collect from webpages. I can't find anything about this online. Can anyone help or recommend another app please?

hey
i think you can go with....
Download Clipboard History for Mac - Copy and paste multiple items. MacUpdate.com

Thanks
John Marsh

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.