Ipad Demo over the web

Reaction score
We have a remote fleet of new iPad users and we want to do some online trainings. For the local folks I just hook up a projector to my ipad and go through everything. For remote meeting we use Gotomeeting. I am looking for something like gotomeeting that can share my iPads screen to all remote users on their PC's Anyone have any experinece with this?

My thoughts so far:

-VNC into iPad from pc then share PC screeen via GotoMeeting. I think you have to jailbreak to see this

-Buy a vga to usb capture device to show iPad on PC and then use Gotmeeting. I found a device I think may work but costs $400

-Use a web cam on my ipad screen over Skype. Will be crappy video and my hand will always be in the way.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I think Option 2 will be your best bet. I have not heard of any webinar/screen sharing application for the iPad as of yet... and since it would have to hook into an API that doesn't exist that I'm aware of, I doubt we'll see one anytime soon.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.