Entourage 2004 and Mail Delivery

J

JunMacTech

Hi all, Entourage 2004 issue here. I have a user that has Entourage 2004 and an Exchange account. Everything was working correctly until we updated him to Office 2004 version 11.2.1 from 11.1.1. Now, whenever he does a send receive (or one automatically happens), all of his new mail is downloaded to his Folders on My Computer Inbox. Also, all of his sent mail is missing. I have checked all of his account settings, client rules, server rules. There is nothing that should be causing the problem. The only thing that I could see is that with the new version on Entourage, in the Account Settings - > Advanced tab there is no longer the option to sync with server.

We have actually opened his account in Outlook on a PC and everything is fine until he runs Send&Receive on the Mac. After he does that, we watch all the new messages on the PC disappear.

Confused

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.