Best sports app for iPad

Reaction score
Hi, Im looking for application that tracking footabll players. Im young football player and I want find the best app for tracking football matchas. I found some apps but I didnt satisfied... not enough information about the players. If you know some great app please contact me. Thx...

OP
F
Reaction score
Thx.. but I mean on European football (Socer). In Appstore Im fined some now/free app
http://itunes.apple.com/hr/app/once-...6848?mt=8&ls=1
and it seems great to me.
mail

If you know something about this app or know some better app please send me the name...

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you could do it with ESPN's app or not, but I use it to track baseball games all the time. They seem to have a lot of sports on there, at least on the US version. I'm not sure if you're in the US or not, so perhaps there would be a different version for your region which focuses more on European sports.

The one I have is called Score Center and can send push notifications if a scoring play was made. It also sends them at the end of a game and can do this for multiple teams and sports.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.