iOS 5.1.1. Available

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
iOS 5.1.1. easy OTA update.. No problems with iPad 1 & 2..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro, i5 2.3ghz, 4gb RAM, 320gb HD
Since installing iOS 5.1.1 I've had periodic prompt windows for my Apple password like those that appear when making app purchases, almost always when opening apps. You can either cancel or enter the password and the app opens regardless. Never had it happen before. Anyone else experiencing this upon introduction of the update?

Reaction score
iOS 5.1.1 Password Prompting

I have the same problem. Not sure if LinkedIn app is related to problem. will remove and check. It's the only app I've installed since installing iOS 5.1.1

Reaction score
Ios 5.1.1 wants iTunes Login

This is really aggravating. After installing May release of ios 5.1.1 I am asked constantly for my iTunes login. It pops up when I read news and open articles, it happens when I open an app...any app. My iPad 2 worked just fine until yesterday. Does Apple have an easy fix ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro, i5 2.3ghz, 4gb RAM, 320gb HD
Now it doesn't do it at all. I kept entering the password until the prompts stopped. Perhaps this is what the fix to the Unable to Purchase error looks like. Funny what a little patience will reap.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I don't know what this is
??????

How can I upgrade my ipad1 to a ios5

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.