iPhone 4

Reaction score
Okay, so today at work -while I was washing dishes- I realized that my iPhone 4 was in one of my apron pockets and that water might've sprinkled into the pocket and immediately took it out and put it in my jeans pocket. Well a few hours later when I got into my car I decided I wanted to play some music through the aux. well for some reason I wasn't able to because my phone was showing that it was still on dock settings and wouldn't raise or lower the volume. Though my music was still playing I wasn't getting any sound. When I got home I reset my iPhone, and restored it, and turned it off, etc.. I even put my phone on the dock and it worked like a charm. But when I took it off it still showed it was on the dock.. I made sure that my phone wasn't wet or anything. But for some reason it still doesn't want to play or even make a sound. What should I do?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
Get a can of air and blow the dock connector out and then take a q tip and pull most of the cotton off and clean out the headphone jack. That should work.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.