accept payments via an app

Reaction score
is it possible to accept payments via an app?

eg. if I have an app to display items in my store,can I add a buy now button in the app and accept payments?

Reaction score
If your app is an online store, accessed from a web site from the iOS device, then look into setting
up a PayPal account, and then use one of the navigation controls of your app, to link to the PayPal
web site.

I believe that companies like payPal have a developer program, where you can integrate their
payment services into your web site, or web application, these services allow you to install there
payment buttons and logo's into your web pages and apps.

Hope this is some help.

Regards Mark

Reaction score
Is your iOS store app displaying an online web page, in a web browser?

If Yes, then PayPal has payment buttons that you can integrate into your web pages, that are linked
to your PayPal account.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/merchant

I cant show you examples, you have to sign up for a PayPal account, and then read there developer pages,
that have tools and payment buttons that you integrate into your web pages HTML code.

If your iOS store app is not based on a web server, but built into the device, then you will have to do the
same as above, but use the PayPal business tools designed for mobile devices.

https://www.paypal-marketing.co.uk/mobile/index.htm

Again I cant show you examples, but the last time I setup a website for a freind a long time back, I obtained
the PayPal payment buttons and tools from PayPal's developer pages, and dragged them into the web
page designer application, and the code for the buttons is automatically added to the HTML code.

But the first stage is to open a PayPal account, and then you gain access to these payment tools.

Hope this is more help.

Regards Mark

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.