"Classic" games showing up in the OSX App Store??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook(3,1): C2D 2.2ghz, 4g RAM, 10.7.5; iMac(12,1): 2.5ghz i5, 16gb RAM, 10.9.1; iPhone5S iOS7.04
Okay, really, how long have the classics been popping up in the App Store??

A few months ago I accidentally discovered an emulated version of Pac-Man...which got me praying for a possible series that includes Ms. Pac-Man or Super Pac-Man (which, btw, was the first OFFICIAL sequel to Pac-Man; NAMCO never acknowledged Ms. Pac-Man as canonical until probably the late '90s)...

And just a couple of weeks ago I discovered that Pinball Dreams -- a game I loved on the Amiga (and am also enjoying on my iPhone along with Pinball Fantasies, which I hope also finds its way to the Mac along with Pinball Illusions) -- is up, so naturally when I tell my wife I'm working on my grad school homework I'll fire it up when she's not looking. :)

What other classics are up there that I'm missing and not thinking of looking for?? Or otherwise available for OSX that might not be on the app store??

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.