Display for my MBP

Reaction score
Hi, I've had my 13" MBP for a while now and 13" is a little two small for me... I'm looking for a display and i've tried about ever monitor and I can't find something as nice as the picture on my Macbook! Do you have any suggestions on a monitor that can compare to the MBP?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
Apple 24" Display would be a start.

OP
S
Reaction score
Apple 24" Display would be a start.

I'd agree, But I don't have a thousand dollars to spend on a display, And i'm going to be using it for TV and watching movies. I don't know if the Apple display has HDMI and DVI and VGA , basically what I need and there is no way i'm going to spend that much on a monitor.

C

chas_m

I'm confused. You say you want a display to match your MBP, so we tell you which one will match your MBP and you say that's too much ... well which is it?

There's a reason why you've "tried about ever[y] monitor and can't find something as nice as the picture" on your MBP ... it's because Apple uses high-end, high-quality components.

While you may be able to find something a bit cheaper than an Apple 24" display, at that quality level you're going to be paying around that price for a top-notch, IPS, LED-backlit 24" display. In fact, there are models that are even better quality than Apple's, but if you think $1K is too high, wait till you see the prices on those.

Looks like you're going to compromise somewhere. If you're lucky, there might be a sales on some of Dell's top-end monitors ...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.