Suggest me a good anti thief for iPhone

Reaction score
Guys I quickly need a good anti thief software for my iPhone. I wouldn't mind paying for it, in app store OR cydia.

My requirement is, it shouldn't get removed if the iPhone is restored. If it gets removed then whats the point in it ? And also I doubt if any cydia tweaks would work since they get removed once the iPhone is restored. I am aware of Cydia tweak such as I Got You, but I don't see any point in using it.

Thank you in advance :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
if you have a passcode to open your iphone then it will find it, and the thief will have to break the passcode to restore the phone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Nothing is going to work after an iPhone has been erased and restored. It doesn't matter what the software description says, if someone stole your iPhone, and erased it and made it theirs, whatever software you had will be gone.

C

chas_m

Soooo the moral of the story here is: put a passcode on your iPhone, and use Find My iPhone. This has worked for HUNDREDS of people, and that's just the stories we know about ...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.