Mighty Mouse

H

heysidays

Hi Guys
recieved my new iMac G5 yesterday. Fantastic. Works better than I could have ever wished for. I have a question regarding the mighty mouse though.
On my previous windows mouse the left and right side buttons allowed me to browser forward and backwards on internet explorer amonst other programs. I have been trying to configure my mighty mouse to do the same. I am abit of a novice so far with the mac as I am a new switcher. I have found the mouse/keyboard preferences in the system preferences window and the drop down menu for the side buttons. I have clicked on other... but don't know were to find the command to change the buttons to backwards/forwards on the browsing function.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ta
chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Go to MacUpdate.com and search for USBOverdrive. It's an app that lets you customize the buttons on a USB mouse. I don't think you can do what you're asking without this program.

:mac:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.