JOT PRO Stylus Pen

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
Just received the Jot Flip Stylus for my IPAD I have Paper App as well as Procreator app and let me tell you this is the most amaizing stylus Ive used

Jot Pro | Adonit

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Pro 4GB, AT&T iPhone 4 16GB, every version iPod, 3rd Gen iPad 16GB 4G+LTE
Where did you find one at?
All the reviews I've read and viewed said it was best and I really want it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
Looks really interesting, and their iPad case looks pretty good too. Would you perhaps care to do a bit of a write up on it with big pretty pictures or perhaps video? That would be really neat. I'm curious to know what the difference between the pro and other model styli are.

Doug

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
You can buy on amazon where I did or thru the link i sent. Get the flip its newest one ant you basically get 2 tips for one... it also has a magnetic side so clips to your ipad love it!!! I draw comics as a hobby and this pen opens up a entire new world on my ipad

and yes they really have some of the coolest accessories for ipad glad I found them

Doug I did alot of research the Jet Pro is BEST stylus for ipad made

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21in 2011 iMac
oh wow.. been looking for one like this for a while.

thanks for posting this

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.