languages

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Thread moved to more appropriate sub-forum.

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac OSX 10.7.3: MBP 15" Early 2011 2.0GHz i7, 8GB, 500GB 5400RPM
Download the correct language version from Microsoft. Use the CD key that came with your version to activate.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
How can i switch languages in word? thx

Actually, it's easy to do.....

Open System Preferences, Languages & Text. Click on the "Input Sources" tab and then place a check in the box that reflects the language you wish to use.

Also place a check in the box that says "Show input menu in menu bar". That will place a small Flag of the language you're currently using in the top menu bar on the right side of the screen. For example: right now my small flag shows the US which denotes US English.

Suppose I checked off "Hangul" (Korean) as my language of choice in the previous step.... now all I have to do to switch to Korean is click on the small US Flag and then select Korean.

ㅊ뭉 ㅛ ㄴㄸ ㅇㅇ ㅑㅑㅃㅃㅁㅃ ㅕ뎌대ㅐㅔ[]]

OK, enough of that...... :)

Anyway, I think you can do it with what ever language you wish to use. OS X makes it easy!

Download the correct language version from Microsoft. Use the CD key that came with your version to activate.

@Pigstick:

You're thinking of Windows.... MS wants you to spend money and buy extra languages, Apple gives you all the languages for free along with OS X. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.