Cherry Blossom Wallpaper

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac 3.06 I3, 16Gig Ram, OSX 10.6.8
Here's a donation of A photo I took today. I've cropped it to 1280x718 to fit my iMac 21.5" monitor. Feel free to re-crop to any size you desire.

Cherry-Blossoms-Wallpaper-X2.jpg

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Those are called "Sakura" in Japanese. Blooming a bit late, or is it the normal time for the Portland area? Beautiful shot.

OP
bobmielke
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac 3.06 I3, 16Gig Ram, OSX 10.6.8
Those are called "Sakura" in Japanese. Blooming a bit late, or is it the normal time for the Portland area? Beautiful shot.

They are right on time here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4 Dual
Very nice shot. I like the way you "captured" the droplets on the leaves. Classy!

C

chas_m

We have a lot of them in Victoria and we didn't get our traditional "first bloom" in late February as we usually do but the second bloom (though slow in starting) was great. It's just winding down now.

Here's one of mine on this topic, I absolutely love cherry blossom trees:

Not my best of favourite shot of these trees at all, but one of the few I snapped this year. This actually came off my iPad 3's camera, not bad considering ...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.