documentary editing

Reaction score
Hi.
Just got in .
Would like you to help me acomplish my mission which is now pending more then 15 years and is making my documentory film of a Dog called Tazi aKa Saluki .

I understud that swiching to mac I will be able to lean it ...But I am realy an biginer with all of it .
stevo thank you .

C

chas_m

Your post isn't very specific about a question, but at least you found the right sub-forum.

Apple offers iMovie (built-in on all Macs, and now also available on iOS devices) which is pretty amazing.

For more advanced uses, there's Final Cut Pro ($300), Adobe Premiere Pro and others.

There are several tutorials on iMovie and Final Cut on Apple's web site if you'd like to have a look:

Apple - iLife - See everything iLife '11 can do.

Apple - Final Cut Pro X - A revolution in creative editing.

And lots of helpful tutorials to help people who are new to the Mac (Mac 101) or switching from Windows (Switch 101).

If you already have the machine, have a look at my essay as well (linked in my signature).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.