Antenna options for 12" powerbook?

K

Koorong

I'm starting to find out first hand that I was the only one who didn't know that the wireless reception of my recently purchased 12" powerbook (as in the past month) would be rubbish compared to my 3 year old dell laptop.

Does anyone have any experience or suggestions regarding purchasing and installing an antenna for my powerbook, which I otherwise love? I have seen different options including QuickerTek, PC cards, and the like, but would like to know what people have found to be the best alternative in terms of improvement in wireless reception, ease of installation, and minimal impact on form factor.

Thanks in advance.

OP
F

Fallooza

i waas watchin a a podcast called "commandN" and the chick on it had mentioned an antena she installed on her 12" PB. Subscripe ta that podcast it was in the last episode, im sure you should be able ta get the info about the one she had. Hope it helps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.