Print Quality

Reaction score
For some reason when I print, the quality of print comes out looking more like quick-draft rather than good or best. Instead of it looking clean, black it looks slightly blurred, black/red. I've never had this problem before and everyone else's printing is coming out just fine. Is there a "printer quality" option on a Mac that I can switch like on a PC? Help?!?!?!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
What printer? What program is it happening with? What Mac do you own? What version of OS X are you running?

Asking us a question as you did without providing any information is not going to get you many answers.....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Normally you should be able to select quality when the print dialogue comes up. But depending on your printer and if the proper drivers are installed, it may not give you that option.

OP
M
Reaction score
Leave it to a first timer not to even think these things...my bad.

I'm printing on a Xerox WorkCentre 7345 and the poor print happens in all programs...Publisher, Word, Safari. Haven't ever experienced this issue before today.

I'm running 10.7.3.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.