Is there an app like Jumi Controller/JumpOne for the Mac?

Reaction score
I have aways used and loved JumpOne and Jumi Controller app to remotely control the built in webcam on my PC. The app on my iPhone does a great job, I can check on my pets etc...but now that I have a Mac, there is no Mac Version. Does anyone know of a similar App that will allow me to use my iPhone to check in on my pets like the Jumi does?
thx

C

chas_m

Your post is very confusing. You say the iPhone app does a great job, then say there's no Mac version, then ask if there's an iPhone app? Huh?

OP
P
Reaction score
Sorry for confusion. Thejumi controller app is Mage to work on the iPhone BUT then u must download The junior software onto ur computer to control it's webcam then it communicates with the controller app on the iPhone. The problem is that the software has only PC. Version & now I have an iMac. So. I can't download software to my new computer cuz Jumi has no Mac version...I m looking for a product that works on a Mac that I.allows me to use my iPhone to remote into my Mac webcam to check n on my pets at home. Like a pet nanny cam

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.