any Mac software compatible with MS Expressions

Reaction score
Our club has a website that is hosted by Go Daddy and created by an individual with MS Expressions Studio. That individual is leaving the club and has asked me to take over managing the web site content etc.

I hate to install a Windows program though I do have Parallels/Windows 7 on my Mac Pro OS X. Anyone know if there is a compatible Mac package with the MS Expression so I won't have to rebuild everything so I can work with apple product(s).

Thanks,
Corky

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
I would think that expressions outputs standard html, maybe with a few ms extensions

Can you give us a url of the site so that we can ascertain whether the site can be easily converted or is too reliant on proprietary ms extensions to easily do the job

OP
C
Reaction score
I would think that expressions outputs standard html, maybe with a few ms extensions

Can you give us a url of the site so that we can ascertain whether the site can be easily converted or is too reliant on proprietary ms extensions to easily do the job

The site is >http://www.macpackonline.com/<. Any help is deeply appreciated; pretty new at this so hopefully this is what you may need.

Thanks again,

Corky

C

chas_m

I'm afraid I don't see the point in not starting over. There's nothing there, and the HTML is incredibly generic.

Just pick whatever software you want to build a new website and create a new one. If you want some help from templates etc you could choose iWeb, Rapidweaver, Sandvox, Freeway and a dozen others at various price points.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.