Mouse VS track pad photography

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid-2012 15" MBP 2.6GHz i7, Late-2011 13" MBP 2.4 GHz i5, Early-2008 Mac Pro 2.8Ghz Xeon
Okay everyone, I am looking into getting more photo editing equipment for my macbook and was wondering what I should get. I currently have a mighty mouse which is really bad for edting stuff in aperture and color splash and I was looking into a Magic track pad as I enjoy using the computer's built in track pad for that stuff but I have heard a mouse is better and was wondering which one I should get. I have also heard of those Bamboo tablet things but am a little unsure on them. Let me know what you guys think!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Save the $$ and get a tablet. A Wacom is so much better than either IMO. My order of preference is:
Wacom tablet
Trackpad
And taking up the distant rear.
Mouse

Reaction score
Save the $$ and get a tablet. A Wacom is so much better than either IMO. My order of preference is:
Wacom tablet
Trackpad
And taking up the distant rear.
Mouse

I'm thinking exactly the same. Using the TP on a regular basis when just working, surfing, ... but pull out the Wacom when I'm doing anything with Photoshop, Illustrator, ...

OP
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid-2012 15" MBP 2.6GHz i7, Late-2011 13" MBP 2.4 GHz i5, Early-2008 Mac Pro 2.8Ghz Xeon
I'm thinking exactly the same. Using the TP on a regular basis when just working, surfing, ... but pull out the Wacom when I'm doing anything with Photoshop, Illustrator, ...

I think i may get one, I have seen some reviews and they look to be really good.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.