Apple training

CMB

Reaction score
I wanted to get advice on what Apple training I could get as I've had my iMac for nearly a year now and sadly still can't really understand how to use it - I don't find it intuitive at all. I seem to spend hours searching the internet trying to find out how to do simple tasks - right now I'm desperate to bring the calculator off the dash onto the desktop but can't, so having to use my iPhone calc instead. My husband says it's painful watching me use the Mac, but I chose to buy it for my work computer because it looked nice (not the best reason, I appreciate) so could anyone recommend an Apple course I could go on? I have to spend hours on it writing and sadly if I can't get the hang of the operating system soon, I'm at the stage where I'm considering selling it.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Welcome to our forums.

There are several choices for training:

1. Your local Apple store has training sessions. Feedback from others who have attended has been very positive.

2. Look in your Yellow Pages or phone directory for a local Apple User's Group. Give them a call (if you find one) and ask if they have any kind of training program setup that you can attend.

Unfortunately, most adult computer classes given by local communities are for learning on a PC only. Some larger communities do give instructions for a Mac now that the Mac platform has become very popular. So be sure to check your community or city activities also.

Good luck and hang in there. :)

OP
C

CMB

Reaction score
Thanks for the swift reply, I'll have a look into all the options you've suggested and hopefully the Mac and me will come to understand one-another!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.