Help with photoshop CS5

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13" 2011
Hi guys,

Got an issue with my photoshop cs5 running on mac os x 10.7. I have been using windows for a long time and swapped to mac recently.

I encounter this issue where my command+ key doesn't work for zooming in and instead it brings up the layer I'm on. Anyone encounter this before?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5K Retina 27" 2017, macOS 11.3.1 Big Sur, iPhone 7Plus, iPad Pro, Apple tv4, iPodT6
Hi guys,

Got an issue with my photoshop cs5 running on mac os x 10.7. I have been using windows for a long time and swapped to mac recently.

I encounter this issue where my command+ key doesn't work for zooming in and instead it brings up the layer I'm on. Anyone encounter this before?

Check out Photoshop/Preferences/General and see how you have your zoom options set.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13" 2011
I have the image of my settings at the link below because I cannot upload an image
CS5 settings
Is there anything I have to change? My Command + key becomes my Command ] key although Command - is working fine

My actual Command [ and ] keys cannot be used at all

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5K Retina 27" 2017, macOS 11.3.1 Big Sur, iPhone 7Plus, iPad Pro, Apple tv4, iPodT6
I have the image of my settings at the link below because I cannot upload an image
CS5 settings
Is there anything I have to change? My Command + key becomes my Command ] key although Command - is working fine

My actual Command [ and ] keys cannot be used at all

Sorry, do not know. Seeing as you are in Singapore, maybe to do with how the keys are mapped to your keyboard - I'm in UK and cmd + zooms in and cmd - zooms out. Hopefully a more experienced Mac(er) will jump in Klavier.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.