Diablo 3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mid '09 13" MBP 2.53 C2D, 8Gb RAM, 250 Gb HD, SL and Win7
Played it last night and thought it was very good and true to the originals. The beta download will allow you to start playing before it is complete but lags terribly if you do. Once the download is finished though it runs smooth as butter. Sorry I have not tried it on my MBP or iMac only my G53JW. Building a new rig for this one right now.

OP
H
Reaction score
Played it last night and thought it was very good and true to the originals. The beta download will allow you to start playing before it is complete but lags terribly if you do. Once the download is finished though it runs smooth as butter. Sorry I have not tried it on my MBP or iMac only my G53JW. Building a new rig for this one right now.

I tried it on my 2011 iMac and overall the game looks great. I did have some lag issues in the beginning. Every now and then, through out the game the graphics get glitchy. It heats the computer up to such high temperatures, its crazy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I'm playing it on my 2010 iMac and it looks great here. No lag issues at all, and most settings are cranked up. The back of my iMac is pretty hot at the moment though.

I'm finding it a bit awkward to play though. I'd really much prefer WASD style of movement controls at least as an option. I'm on the fence over whether I'll spring for the game when it drops, but that's more due to my waning interest in games in general.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.