Sharing iCal through iCloud

Reaction score
I just upgraded to Lion so that I could use iCloud in order to view my bosses iCal and Address Book (among other things). She and I are both running Lion. She has both an iMac, iPad and Mac Book Pro. I have a MacBook and a MacBook Pro. All are running Lion as I stated before. I need to be able to view (and change) her iCal and view her address book. Can anyone tell me how this is to be done via iCloud? Much thanks!

Reaction score
Odd that this interesting question has not drawn an answer. This is an important workplace function. Ours uses a Windows program that allows for delegating proxy accesss. I did find these:

OS X Lion Server Help: Manage shared calendars
TidBITS Networking:
MacMost Forum | How Do I Use iCal To Allow My Staff and I To Share Calendars but Not Have My Alarms Going Off On Their iMacs?
Sharing calendars with others through iCloud
Check out that last link from BusyCal. I use BC on my iMac and really like it, but I have never used it in a shared environment. BC syncs seamlessly with iCal and my iCloud calendar.

This might have potential too:
Apple iCloud: Share Public and Private Calendars

But maybe somebody can write from experience.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.