Microsoft Office for Mac

Reaction score
Hi there,
I have bought and installed Office for Mac, but i'm having issues with Word. I'm currently filling in job application forms, then when I open them on the PC to check them, the format has changed and symbols like the tick are missing.

Is there anyway around this? As I can't always check and change them on them PC.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Are the job application forms being sent to PDF? If they are, that's the problem, but it could also be a matter of certain fonts not being the same on your Mac and the PC. Otherwise, generally forms and documents should look exactly the same on the two platforms. I'm assuming Office 2011 for the Mac and Office 2010 for Windows.

OP
S
Reaction score
Hiya,
Yeh its Office 2011 for Mac and Office 2010 for Windows. I've also tried it in Mircosoft Starter, same issue.
The documents are Word documents not pdf.

I came across this Known issues in Word 2011

But the option for Gulim wasn't available.

Hope you can help :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.