• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Favorite Avenger

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
All you had to do was mention it and he would have been added . . . ;)

I put up what I could remember of the original poll, other than moving Hulk to the number one slot, which he so richly deserves.

Its not a big deal... all good

PS- Can you please add Hawkeye thank you LOL

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
I much prefer Hawkeye from M*A*S*H*. Just sayin';)

Doug

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
After having seen the movie a few weeks ago *finally* I'll add my 2 pence. Love the Hulk. Underrated for sure. Cap and Thor are alright, but as far as personality goes, the Hulk and Tony Stark get the go on that one. Also want to note *as a heterosexual mind you* that while all the girls were hemming and hawing when Thor or Cap came on the screen, I think that the dude who plays Hawkeye is much more attractive in a very off beat kind of way. Which is weird, because he reminds me (facially) of one of my favorite comedians (but much more in shape) by the name of Jim Norton.

Doug

Reaction score
I’m a big fan of super hero movies, “The Avengers” is the only movie that I loved recently and the Hulk stolen entire show.:Cool:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.