OSX & Windows 7

Reaction score
Hello there

I have just uploaded to a new MacBook Air, Parallels for Windows, Office for the Mac and Windows 7 remotely from my iMac drive. The only thing I cannot work out is how to install the same way Office for Windows 7 as I cannot control the iMac drive from Windows. Is it possible or is it the case that this cannot be done when in Windows? Also would I be able to copy Office to a USB drive then run it from Windows?

Thank you
Darren

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Surely you have Office for Windows on a disc?

OP
D
Reaction score
Yes of course but I do not want to buy an optical drive for one disc, my question is cam the Mac running in Windows 7 control the drive in the iMac or can it only be done off OS-X?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Sorry, completely jumped over you having an Air!

You can just copy the files from the CD/DVD to a USB drive and connect that once booted into windows

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.