Dreamweaver CS5.5 search issue

Reaction score
Hi, I am having problems in Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5, as a designer/developer for websites I use the find and replace loads and its just common knowledge for me to know the shortcut but when I do this and the box comes up to do the find and replace after a few seconds dreamweaver crashes and I can't figure out why or what it is.

Unfortunately I cannot fit the entire error on here but have attached it to this post.

Any help would be appreciated as this is a importance peace of functionality for me.

thanks
Graham

View attachment dreamweaver search issue.doc

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
That's a crash report, only really of any use to adobe

what are you searching for and how large is the site

OP
G
Reaction score
That's a crash report, only really of any use to adobe

what are you searching for and how large is the site

Thanks louishen for your reply,
When I first saw the issue it was only a small site (just html and a max of 5 pages) but even if I go and close dreamweaver and re open it, start a new file and press the shortcut keys a few seconds later it will crash and the error shows, I have submitted the crash report to Adobe and it seems others have had the same issue on their forums but no one got a reply like me.

I have tried reinstalling the application, removing then restarting and installing but no luck.

thanks
Graham

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.