Palm & Mac Lion

Reaction score
I have a Palm Tungsten E2 and just moved to Mac OS Lion. It does not support Power PC. :Shouting:My Palm will no longer work. Any suggestions?:Shouting::Shouting:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
G'day and welcome to the forums.

Pure and simple Lion does not support any PowerPC applications etc. No Rosetta which has been culled. If your Mac is new, later than mid July 2011, Lion is the only OS it will support. If older go back to Snow Leopard if PowerPC is a must.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini
I think I read on one post, can't remember what it was answering, but the person had both Snow Leopard and Lion installed so that they wouldn't lose rosetta programs... You can do a search on here or google or look in the OS part of these forums.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
I used a Palm IIIC with my Mac doe a long time with few issues. When it died I usedI used a Palm Centro. At first things worked rather well using either the Palm Desktop software or third party software. Somewhere along the way it seemed that every free weeks I was spending hours troubleshooting synch issues. The Palm software had not been updated in ages and the third party software relied on at least some of those components. Eventually I gave up and bought an iPhone. Smartest decision I ever made.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.