Wireless Bluetooth keyboard for iPad 2

Reaction score
HI there!
I feel that I am doing more typing on my iPad 2 than my laptop nowadays. So, I want to ask if you guys can recommend any good bluetooth keyboard accessory for my iPad 2.
CAn someone pls help.
THank you.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Apple wireless keyboard . . . Works great with iPad2

OP
G
Reaction score
I've seen it but is it slim, compact and has backlit?

Would you recommend a 3rd-party one?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The Apple wireless keyboard is not backlighted. As for recommending a keyboard for the iPad, go to this LINK.

C

chas_m

Would have been helpful (and narrowed down your answers CONSIDERABLY) if you'd mentioned all those extra requirements right out of the gate. Just sayin'.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid '11 iMac 21.5", iPad 4 w/Retina Display 16GB, 13.3" MacBook Pro (Late '11) 500 GB HD, 2.4 GHz
I'd recommend the ZaggKeys Profolio+ case with bluetooth keyboard. It's slim, doesn't add much weight or bulk and the keyboard is backlight. In addition to that, you can choose between six different colors when backlighting the keyboard. It comes with a micro-USB cord to USB cord and can plug into any standard USB plug for your phone or into your computer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.