Probably a stupid question ?

Reaction score
if im using a few windows at the same time, say excel firefox and iphoto how do i go back to the desktop without minimizing each window ?;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
What OS version are you running?

OP
N
Reaction score
would you believe i dont know, i bought my macbook pro in Nov 2011 is there a way i can find out in preferences or something?

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
The Apple in the left hand corner. "About this Mac." You can use expose or the hot corners.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb
In the Trackpad part of System Preferences, click on "More Gestures" and it's the bottom command you're after...

20120414-dqt2dp9ag38f3ss7g5xpcujx7r.jpg

Note: This doesn't work if you're in an app in full screen mode, you'll have to swipe left to get to the desktop screen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook - OS X 10.9 - iPhone 4s - iPod - iPad
If I have a lot of applications open I use desktops or mouse into top right of screen.

Desk1.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes have a look at the dock and under icon lights.:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i cant make the app names out sorry:Smirk:

What :):) There is Safari, iTunes, Mail, Pixelmator, Mini video converter and a voice translator all open and running.:D this is the quick way I move between open apps.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
If you look at where the arrow in my snap shot point you will see a little square with a + sign in it. Move you mouse into the top right corner of your screen and you will see it. Click the + to create desktops for different apps to work in. When you have finished hover the mouse over the desktops you want to delete and like the iPhone a cross will appear just click and that desktop will be deleted.

Hope that is clear.

C

chas_m

Re-read message #7 from Chuckoir and take note of the part of his graphic that says "Mission Control." You should also have a Mission Control icon in your dock.

OP
N
Reaction score
If you look at where the arrow in my snap shot point you will see a little square with a + sign in it. Move you mouse into the top right corner of your screen and you will see it. Click the + to create desktops for different apps to work in. When you have finished hover the mouse over the desktops you want to delete and like the iPhone a cross will appear just click and that desktop will be deleted.

Hope that is clear.

great thank youO:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Start simply, as you are have your web browser open now, push the mouse into the top corner and click the + sign in the box and a new desktop will open. Now open iPhoto in this new desktop. Again go to the top right corner and make another desktop now open say iTunes. Now when you push the mouse into the top right corner you will see three different Apps on three separate desktop, making lift easy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.