Help with rebooting

Reaction score
I've gotten my macbook pro around novemeber, annd it's been working perfectly fine up to this month.
A couple of weeks ago i tried creating a iMovie project, and the app kept closing on me and freezing. I soon gave up, but the same thing started happening to al my other applications.
i decided that i would turn my laptop off and on, to see if it would help, but when i tried turning the laptop on, the loading screen that first pops up, never finishes loading.

I asked my friend what to do, and he had told me to Command Shirt P R, i did so and followed his instructions to disk utility and repairing my permissions. MANY open errors occured, and the time read 44 days and 20 hours. 7 hours later when i got back from school, the laptop looked exactly the same. i canceled it, and retried again, and it didn't work.

My boyfriend, then tried to reinstall the Max Os x Lion, and it reinstalled "supposedly", we went to restart the laptop and when we looked for our disk/hardware, it wasnt there. there isn't anything. we decided to see if the page in the begining would load again, but it still doesn't. i've tried many things and i'm begining to get very stressed.
Please help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 13 2.5GHz 121GB SSD
Take it in to an Apple Store or call their telephone support.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.