keyboard

Reaction score
Bought an iMac in January and have been working with the included mouse and keyboard ever since. Recently, after giving it a few months, I decided that the apple keyboard and I are just not compatible. Jury is still out on the mouse, if it was larger I would definitely be happy with it. I switched back to the logitech wireless keyboard from my previous windows system and have been searching with no luck on how to program keys to the functions that are exclusive on apple keyboards i.e. command etc. Any way to make this keyboard work as a mac keyboard or any suggestions on a full sized Mac compatible keyboard?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Thread moved to appropriate forum.

- Nick

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Any way to make this keyboard work as a mac keyboard or any suggestions on a full sized Mac compatible keyboard?

Probably no way to make the Logitech work exactly like a Mac keyboard unless it was designed that way. Logitech does make keyboards for the Mac. However, the best designed keyboard for the Mac is the Matias tactile Pro. LINK A bit pricey at $117.99 but it's the best!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini
unless you're talking of something different PC Keyboard on a Mac seems to explain it all OR you can do a google search for PC keyboard on mac or there are (as well as the keyboard in System Preferences) various key mappers available.

Hope this helps

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.