Help with itunes/ipod-unable to download

Reaction score
Hello

First off, I am tech stupid, so please speak S-L-O-W-L-Y. I have a very old iBook and I tried to download a song recently and got a message after I tried to purchase a song - YOUR SESSION HAS TIMED OUT, this happened repeatedly. I found info online telling me to download a older version of itunes and uninstall my current version 9.2.1- did not work. I emailed Apple, and she referred me to tech support. After registering I was told my serial number was too old for free support and I would need to pay $29 dollars for help. However, I truly can't afford that, I'm a nurse who just lost her job and things are really tight for me. Any suggestions for help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
what site are you downloading from? and are you using broadband or dial-up?

OP
M
Reaction score
Sorry but I am so stupid about all this. Broadband, I don't recall site I downloaded from, but it downloaded w/o problem, However, I continued to get timeout message when I tried to download a song. I have $15 dollars in my account, and now cannot access that. Thanks. I you need more info...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.