Outlook to Mac emails

Reaction score
Hi there, sorry but i'm a newbie to this forum. Trying to get Outlook emails (historic and current) to Apple MacBook Pro. They are my bosses items and i'm not hugely technical minded but can follow instructions.
If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated! :Cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro, 15", iCore 7, 8GB, Thunderbolt Display
maybe it´s not necessary - if they are on a server they will load automatically on your mac. this e.g. happened to me and i have a gmail address

otherwise - try to export your mails in outlook and then import in safari

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
otherwise - try to export your mails in outlook and then import in safari
I think you're thinking of bookmarks. ;)

I assume that you're trying to use Apple Mail. If so, the process isn't all that simple unless, as mentioned above, the account is hosted on a server (think IMAP or Exchange). If it's not hosted online (POP) and you've got the Outlook PST file, things get a little tricky. If you're using Outlook on the Mac however, take a look at the instructions here.

Before we dive into working with Apple Mail and potentially complicate things (if this is the solution you're looking for), let's get a better sense of what we've got here. How are you trying to move files across? How are the emails managed (locally or on an email server)?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.