looking for software to print and manage membership cards

Reaction score
so i am looking for a program that will allow me to Design, Print and manage membership cards for my car club. any suggestions?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Or, the very nice Swift Publisher currently on sale at the Mac App store for $19.99. Includes loads of templates of which there are some for business cards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.8 GHz I7 4GB mem version 10.10 Yosemite // Ipad3 // iPhone 4S
Pages does have a lot of business card templates that woud work well for membership cards.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
And so does Office 2011. The Microsoft template web site has dozens of free templates for download including all sorts of business card templates with various designs. However, I prefer to do my own which is why I recommend a DTP program such as Swift Publisher or iStudio Publisher both available at a very competitive price from the Mac App store.

OP
oddjobbb
Reaction score
thanks for all the input guys, going to go with Business Card Composer, it looks perfect for my needs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.