Cannot restore iPhone 4S

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 10.7, iMac 21" 10.7
Hi, I've been trying repeatedly in an attempt to restore my iPhone 4S for a while now. I've had it jailbroken for a couple of months now, and two days ago the springboard crashed as soon as it loaded, rendering the device completely useless - even after I rebooted it.

I tried restoring through iTunes (it was jailbroken on 5.0.1 and i decided I would just wait for a 5.1 jailbreak to come out instead of trying to downgrade) but I got one of these two errors every time: 1600 and 21. I tried using a different computer, different USB port different cable, rebooting my computer, etc. Finally, I went to the internet and followed several articles with a fix. They explained the errors and what they meant, and apparently the 1600 error often happens when trying to restore form a custom IPSW and your device rejects the build "telling" iTunes nott to continue. None of these worked, and now my phone is done for the moment until I can restore it. So my question is, how can I get my phone to run again?

Thanks for your time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.