Flash PLayer

Reaction score
I have a iBookG4 power PC. Recently it asked me to upgrade my Flash Payer. I went to the download centre and downloaded the appropriate app but it still won't work. Whenever I try to play a video, it says I need to download the latest version. Does anyone have any suggestions? Cheers.

Reaction score
What version of Safari are you using? Is the version of Safari compatible with the version of Flash Player you've downloaded?

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Adobe stopped supporting Flash a few versions back for the PPC. The last version to support it was version 10.1. You can get it here. Download that, decompress it and go to the newly created folder > Flash Player 10.1.102.64 > 10_1r102_64 and open the Mac disk image.

OP
Q
Reaction score
Flash Player

Thanks for that. The previous app I downloaded said it would work with my system, but it didn't. Now, back up and running. Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.