• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Apple lamp

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i know this doesn't really belong in this topic but I have made an Apple inspired lamp in DT class and I have to evaluate it, and you get really good marks if you include the opinions of others so i thought i'd post it here to get the opinions of some Apple enthusiasts/customers/experts. so please give me some feedback on what you think about the appearance of the lamp and whether you think it fits apple design conventions :)

Heres a pic of the lamp :)
IMAG0133.jpg

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac OSX 10.7.3: MBP 15" Early 2011 2.0GHz i7, 8GB, 500GB 5400RPM
Looks cool:Cool: Does it work;D

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
If you knew this was off topic, then why post it in the "Switcher Forum"? We have a forum specifically for that. Please read the forum descriptions before posting. I moved this thread here to our off topic forum.

OP
A
Reaction score
alright simmer down. but thank you for moving the thread anyway.

more feedback on the lamp would be much appreciated guys! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro, 15", iCore 7, 8GB, Thunderbolt Display
omgh - love it!!! i´d definitely buy such a lamp for my desk :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Interesting. What's it made of? It looks like it would be sticky if I touched it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb
Can we have more pics? Including one of it switched on?

Ta.

OP
A
Reaction score
here is a pic of it switched on. not great quality as i took it on my phone camera cos i dont have another one :p
IMAG0141.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 13" 2.4 Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB
I like it! Looks like it would be perfect for reading at night... bright enough to illuminate the book and not so bright that it would keep other people awake.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.