iphone not syncing

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've just updated my iPhone to IOS 5. However, after I backed it up and reapplied my settings I have found that I cannot sync my former apps, music or video onto my phone :'( . My laptop's version of iTunes claims that it is synced, and after I try to sync the apps it simply stops after the "Determining apps to sync" label appears at the top. This is rather annoying and unhelpful; so I am hoping for your advice on how to fix my phone.

Thank you in advance!
laser_69

Reaction score
Okay, I would try these "solutions"...basically its the stuff I would try, in the order I would try it. Just do the first one and try again. If it doesn't work go onto the next one and so on.

1) turn off your phone and turn back on(Use slide to power off, not hold until it powers off)

2)close iTunes, unplug your iPhone, start iTunes manually and after it loads, plug in your iPhone

3)make sure your iTunes is the most up to date iTunes version and restart the computer.

4)Backup your iPhone to your Computer and restore it(make SURE you back up first)

5)Reinstall Itunes

6)Scream in anger...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.