Upgrading memory.

M

Maxp0wer2004

Okay, my iBook (14" 1.33GHz, late 2004 model) has 256MB, which is not enough for most of my applications to run smoothly, or at all (in the case of Photoshop). I've decided to upgrade to at least 768MB, but now that I saw Crucial.com's RAM, I decided to go up to 1.25GB, since their 1GB modules are currently less than $200. I have one problem, the memory says it is for the 1.42GHz iBook that was released this summer and I'm uncertain if it would work with my iBook.

Can someone please tell me if the RAM modules on this page will work with the iBook I have?
http://www.crucial.com/store/listparts.asp?Mfr%2BProductline=Apple%2BiBook&mfr=Apple&tabid=AM&model=iBook+%28G4+1.42GHz%2C+14-inch%29&submit=Go

Thanks in advance.
-Chris

OP
M

Maxp0wer2004

Thanks.

I clicked the wrong link because I somehow thought the memory in my iBook was PC2700, not 2100 and Crucial only listed the 12" iBook... I was fairly surprised when the 1.33GHz iBook said PC2100, well that explains it. As you can see, I'm a real newbie to upgrading memory. Thanks again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.