Apple ID not working.

Reaction score
Gives me the following error when I try to download stuff from the App Store:

This Apple ID has not yet been used with the iTunes Store.
Please review your account information.

Then when I click "Review" it basically tells me that cookies must be turned on to continue. I checked in Safari and I'm set to accept cookies as far as I can tell.

Am I missing something here? This is kind of annoying. I can troubleshoot and fix most Windows issues with ease, but I'm new to Macs and still learning so apologies if this is an easy fix.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro, 15", iCore 7, 8GB, Thunderbolt Display
did you ever register for an apple id? i found this very confusing as well first. you need to register yourself or use the email you set up when you started your mac the first time :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro Workstation Airport Extreme ATV 2 Ipad
Quot This Apple ID has not yet been used with the iTunes Store . End quot .
In my opinion it is normal when you used it for the first time in the Apple store .
Than it start checking you're Apple ID .
Among others it check you're way of paying ,home addres and so on .
It even gives a you conformation after the first transaction
Any how that what I remember from a long time ago

OP
P
Reaction score
did you ever register for an apple id? i found this very confusing as well first. you need to register yourself or use the email you set up when you started your mac the first time :)

Actually, I bought this thing used so I didn't set it up. I have an Apple ID though that I created a while back from my PC. Do I have to use the one that was used originally to set this thing up or can I use mine? If I can use mine I think I may have figured it out. When I try to access my Apple ID in iTunes it takes me to a registration page and asks me to enter my credit card information. Is this absolutely necessary or is there a way around this? Not sure I like that, especially when all I'm trying to do is download some free apps.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro Workstation Airport Extreme ATV 2 Ipad
. Is this absolutely necessary or is there a way around this? Not sure I like that said:
No it is not .
Choice a free app to download from the App store .
Than option Create a Apple ID
By way of paying you choice NONE .
Fill in the rest of information .
Than just follow the instruction .
Be sure that you're email adress and password are according the instruction of Apple .
You can not used a existing invalid Apple ID

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.