iPad 2 WiFi Issues

Reaction score
I have an iPad 2 that I have had weird issues with when it comes to conencting to WiFi.

At home I do not have any issues connecting to WiFi. At most hotels I do not seem to ahve any issues connecting. I have noticed in airports where there is free WiFi that I can connect and I get the symbol that shows I am on WiFi but when I go to open a webpage I get the following:

Cannot Open Page
Safari cannot open the page
because it is not connected to the
Internet.​

I am also having this issue at work. At work we have a Belkin Wireless Router connected to our Network. I can conenct on all other devices in the office including my iPhone.

Things I have tried:

1. Reset Network Settings on iPad.
2. Powered down the router and let it sit overnight and then turned it back on the next
morning.
3. Reset the router password to its default.
4. Shutdown iPad and powere it back on.

Here are the iPad settings under SETTINGS, WiFi belkin.5d6 (router)

DHCP
IP Address 192.199.73.131
Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0
Router 192.199.73.15
DNS 192.199.73.4, 147.25.146.242
Seaarch Domains dhcp.chu.aa.aaa.com the aa.aaa is my domain at work, it is 2 leters . 2 more letters
Client ID This is blank

BootP
IP Address Same as above
Subnet mask Same as above
Router Same as above
DNS Same as above
Seach Domains Same as above

Static

Everything is blank

HTTP Proxy is Off, I have set it to Auto

When we set up the router I thougthwe ahd to do somethign special since it is a Static Router?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.