I'm having some troubles with my iBook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 1.2 ghz / 30GB 4200 / 1.25 GIG
Recently my iBook has started doing this thing where it'll load. You know where the little beachball starts to spin? Well, the beachball keeps spinning and it never stops, it acts like it's froze, and i have to restart it all the time, so it'll stop.

Is there anything I can do? Or do any of you know what the problem is?

My ibook is a g3 white 600 mhz

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
We'll need more info.

What are you doing just before you get the beachball? Are you on the internet? Do you have any other apps running? Does it happen all the time or just when you have certain programs running?

OP
iphix
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 1.2 ghz / 30GB 4200 / 1.25 GIG
caribiner23 said:
We'll need more info.

What are you doing just before you get the beachball? Are you on the internet? Do you have any other apps running? Does it happen all the time or just when you have certain programs running?

Once it did it while I was on the internet saving some pictures, it saved the pictures, but right after it froze ont he beachball, the other time I was opening my hd and going into my applications

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.