Having Email Forwarding issues

Reaction score
My email setup has evolved through the years. I started with a childish, Yahoo, screen name email account, carried that screen name to my college email account, set up a more professional gmail account, set up a company gmail account, and I have a couple of other email accounts as well (I am a sub-contractor that works with multiple companies).

Now that I have an iPhone, my email truly is a mess. I rigged up the best solution possible, which currently entails running all of those email accounts through the MAIL app. The problem is that most of those emails forward to each other and that resulted in a lot of redundancy (duplicate emails, etc.). I ended up forwarding them all to my .ME account and then disabling the other emails from importing new mail into the mail app. I still have those accounts running to the mail app, however, because it is necessary for me to be able to send emails from those multiple addresses.

All in all, its a big headache and emails have fallen through the cracks due to the forwarding. Is there any creative solution, short of deleting all but one account?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.