Help! Emulator running in full screen

Reaction score
I have been running an emulator on my mbp just to re capture the old days of playing with an Acorn Electron! Its been fun! BUT I put it on to "full screen" in its preferences and now every time i open it is hangs. it shows the menu bar and the icon in the dock but it starts the spining wheel and i cant revert back to small screen.

I tried deleted the file and downloading it again but it remembers to open in full screen. I just didnt want to give up on it. I was looking at the plist but kept away.

appreciate any help - its my first post!

:Blushing:

Reaction score
Drag it's plist file to the desktop. If it runs fine, delete it. It should make a new one. You will probably have to reset your prefs in the app.

OP
L
Reaction score
Thank you i just need to locate it and give it a go!
i wished i never wanted to see what it looked like in full screen....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
You should be able to find it in your user library in the folder Preferences. If you are on Lion, then it's hidden by default.

OP
L
Reaction score
Thanks I found them now doing a SHIFT + CMD + G and "~/Library" They do get spread everywhere but located all the files to do with that app and now it works fine.... I can go back to my nostalgia playing ;-)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.