Crisis mode!!

Reaction score
So I was trying to downgrade my MBP Early 2008 15" from Lion to Snow Leopard and I followed the instructions from this site: How To Downgrade from Apple OS X Lion to Snow Leopard | PCMag.com

When I followed through with the instructions It wouldn't let me install Snow Leopard....Now I have nothing to boot up to except the Snow Leopard Install disc and that just keeps telling me to either Choose a Startup Disk (But There are None) or Choose a New Backup (Don't Have Any backups that work - My last backup was before I had upgraded to Snow Lion and it won't let me restore from that).

Can anybody help me? Even when I restart my computer and Hold down the ALT key, the only thing that shows up is the OSX install disk....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
See signature
Boot the SL install, select Disk Utility from the menu and see if you can see your hard drive. If you can, format it with Mac OS Extended (Journaled), and install SL on it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.