web browser video streaming plugin for Iphones

Reaction score
hello,

I'm looking for any tool which I could embed into my mobile site - for Iphone - to give viewers possibility to stream videos.

I have only one need - It can't be written in with Flash technology, I need to embed any player written in any language than Flash.

I hope that any solution is avalaible...

regards

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Look into HTML5 video. That should work nicely for iOS devices as long as you serve up the content as H.264. Take a look at this.

OP
K
Reaction score
I don't know that embarrassed
g.gif

sorry I don't understand you, could you explain?

@vansmith -> thank you :)

I would like to know how mobile site developers make streaming videos for Iphone's. Is it only HTML5 is only one way to do this?

regards

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
No but it's probably the easiest. All you have to do is add a few tags to your HTML document and you're done.

OP
K
Reaction score
No but it's probably the easiest. All you have to do is add a few tags to your HTML document and you're done.
thank you for reply :)

exactly, but I'm affraid how mobile browsers interpret html5 tags....

I would like it working for other mobile system also - eg Android, Win Phone 7, etc...

regards

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.