Illustrator to Label Matrix

Reaction score
I work in packaging and we set up our labels in Illustrator and then save them as a PCX file. The PCX file in placed in Label Matrix to add bar code, lot, etc. The problem is that you can not save a PCX file from Illustrator any more. I have to open in Illustrator 10 to save the PCX. I am looking for an easier way.

Anyone have experience with Label Matrix? You are suppose to be able to use a JPEG, but we have not been able to get that to work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Graphic converter will be able to convert any Jpegs you create with Illustrator, well it can open and convert just about any image format you can name.

Download

OP
L
Reaction score
I tried Graphic Converter. For some reason when opening the file saved from there, it gives an error message: not a valid picture format. (in Label Matrix )
Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
HOME: imac 24", 2.66GHZ INTEL CORE 2 DUO, 4GB ram, 640GB HD.WORK:G5 Dual 2.7 GHz, 8GB ram
Did you try any other file formats? Their website suggests it can accept more than just jpg or pcx

"Graphic formats import (bmp, pcx, jpg, tif, etc.)"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.